Are you trying to find the best quality gas stoves in India? Then you are in the right place. Gas Stoves are one of the most important parts of Indian kitchens. When you try to find the good brand cooktop that is both safe and easy to use, the most common option you get to hear is a gas stove. Cooking is an art, and even when you have the right recipe, you will not cook it well without the right cooktop. Gas stoves are an all-time favorite for many people in India.
When you plan to buy gas stoves in India, there are many factors that you need to consider. That is because there are so many different options available in the Indian market. If you check out the major online stores, you can find all the latest models, which may not be available at the local stores near you. It is just overwhelming to look at so many different options on the internet. But at the same time, it can be very confusing as well. You will not be able to make the right choice.
Just in case you are looking for the best gas stoves, then this is the list of the best ten gas stoves in India that you can consider in 2021. We made sure to check all the important parameters of a gas stove to make sure that we provide you with the best list. Along with that, there is also some more useful information that can help you pick the best gas stove. You can know about the importance of gas stoves in the Indian kitchen and a small buying guide that helps you understand the important points to consider while picking a gas stove. By the end of the article, you will be able to pick one good gas stove for your kitchen.
So, let us get started…
- Importance of Gas Stoves in Indian Kitchen
- Best Gas Stoves Online In India
- 1. Butterfly Smart Glass 2 Burner Gas Stove
- 2. Lifelong Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
- 3. Sunflame GT Pride Glass Top 2 and 3 Brass Burner Gas Stoves
- 4. Elica Vetro Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove
- 5. Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove
- 6. SuryaJwala Auto Ignition 3 Burner Gas Stove
- 7. MILTON Premium 3 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
- 8. Amazon Brand – Solimo 2 Burner Gas Stove
- 9. GREENCHEF Crystal Plus 2 Burner Glass Stove
- 10. Glen 3 Burner Gas Stove With Auto Ignition
- How To Choose Best Gas Stoves In India
- Gas Stoves Frequently Asked Questions
Importance of Gas Stoves in Indian Kitchen
Are you confused about whether to get a gas stove or an induction cooktop for your kitchen? Then you should first understand the importance of a gas stove in an Indian kitchen. There are many benefits that these gas stoves offer over other types of stoves available in the market. So, let us look at a few benefits that help you understand the importance of gas stoves.
- You will have better control over the temperature. You will have to wait for the stovetop to warm up or cool down with other kinds of cooktops. But with the stove that is not the case. You can easily manage the flame with the help of the knobs. This is one of the main features that make the gas stoves better than other types of stovetops.
- Gas stoves are highly durable, and hence they are the best choice compared to other types of stovetops in India. They are made using high-grade stainless steel. Most of the old models are made only using stainless steel, while the latest models have a stainless steel body and glass tops.
- You will be able to cook food in large quantities with the gas stoves’ help, which is not possible with the induction stoves. In gas stoves, you have a choice to pick from one burner to four-burner stoves. That means you can cook four different kinds of dishes at a time. But with an induction stovetop, you can cook just one dish at a time. This saves you a lot of time.
- Along with saving some time, you will also be able to save some money with the gas stoves. In simple words, if you check the power bills at the end of the month, they seem to be very high if you are using electric stoves. But gas will not cost you too high. One cylinder of gas can last for 40 to 45 days depending on the number of meals you prepare and the food quantity.
- You can cook your meals in any kind of cookware with the help of a gas stove. That is not possible with the help of induction stoves. Yes, you will have to buy only flat bottomed and thick bottom cookware that are especially suitable for induction stoves. But on a gas stove, you can use just any utensils, made using any kind of material.
- A gas stove can be used at any time of the day and anywhere. With an induction stovetop, you will not be able to cook when there is no power supply. But with the help of a gas stove, you can cook and serve your family a hot meal at any time of the day.
- They are cost-effective as the gas stove price is less, and the maintenance cost is also low. But the induction stoves are very expensive, and you also need to spend high in case of any kind of problem with the stovetop.
Best Gas Stoves Online In India
Have a look at some of the best selling gas stoves in India 2021…
1. Butterfly Smart Glass 2 Burner Gas Stove
The butterfly is a very popular gas stove brand in India, and here we have Butterfly Smart Glass 2 Burner Gas Stove. This is a two-burner gas stove. If you are having a small family and looking for a two-burner gas stove, this can be a great choice. It is not just affordable, but also perfect for small kitchens. Butterfly makes some of the best gas stove design in India. This gas stove comes in black color, with black toughened glass. The burners are made using brass and hence very long-lasting. It comes with anti-skid feet, which keeps the gas stove in place. You will be able to prevent any accidents in the kitchen.
The dimensions of the stove are 60 cm X 29 cm X 11 cm. It comes with a spill-proof design and manual ignition. The pan support nozzles can be rotated in 360 degrees. It is easy to clean. You can clean the stove with a small wet cloth. The toughened glass is heat resistant and also very strong. It does not break very easily. It has stainless steel trays that prevent food from spilling on the kitchen counter. The knobs of the stove are excellent. It comes with a user manual and warranty card. It has a one-year warranty. It is also available in two other sizes like three-burner and four-burner stoves. You can pick one that suits your requirements.
- The price of the gas stove is quite affordable.
- It has brass burners, and they are good heat conductors.
- It comes with stainless steel spill trays.
- It has a toughened glass that is strong and durable.
- It is available at two other sizes.
- It has a one-year warranty.
- It comes with just a one-year warranty.
2. Lifelong Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
If you are looking for an affordable three-burner gas stove, then you should check out Lifelong Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove. Lifelong is a brand that always tries hard to make the best gas stoves for their customers. This is an ISI certified gas stove, which is loved by many users. It comes in black color with a toughened glass top. The unique design and style of this gas stove is very attractive. It adds a nice look to your old kitchen. The dimensions of the gas stove are 73 cm X 34 cm X 9 cm. The inlet pipe for the gas stove is at the backside of the stove, in the middle. It comes with pan support nozzles.
The glass used as the top glass is very thick and will last for a very long time. It has three burners. The knobs of the gas stove are ergonomically designed with nylon covering. That makes it easy to hold and rotate the knobs. There are four anti-skid feet for the gas stove, which keeps the stove in place. This brand offers doorstep services to their customers. There are several service centres across India. The gas stove is compatible only with LPG gas and not PNG. You can get the PNG version by contacting the customer service centre. The burners of this gas stove are made using brass metal. There are two larger burners and one medium size burner.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- There is a black toughened glass on the top.
- It is an ISI certified gas stove,
- It has two large burners and one medium burner.
- It is LPG gas stove but can be converted to PNG as well.
- It does not have an auto-ignition feature.
3. Sunflame GT Pride Glass Top 2 and 3 Brass Burner Gas Stoves
If you are looking for a combo pack of gas stoves, you can go for Sunflame GT Pride Glass Top 2 and 3 Brass Burner Gas Stoves. This is a pack of one two-burner gas stove and three-burner gas stove. Sunflame is a very old name when it comes to gas stoves. It is the oldest brand that makes some of the best gas stoves in India. The quality and different models from this brand make it a very popular brand. It comes with manual ignition type, and the burners are made using brass. Brass is a corrosion-free and durable material. Both the gas stoves come in black color with black toughened glass the top. The toughened glass is quite thick, and hence it does not break very easily.
The two-burner gas stove is very spacious as there is enough space between the two burners. Even the three-burner stove is also a good choice. The base of both stoves is stainless steel, and the body is glass. The pan supports come with powder-coated finish. The three-burner stove has one big and two small burners, whereas the two-burner stove has one small and one big burner. Both the stoves have stainless steel drip trays. These trays avoid any spillage while you are cooking. The glass surface can be cleaned very easily and does not require a lot of maintenance. This ultra-stylish gas stove is a good choice for Indian kitchens.
- It is a pack of two different gas stoves.
- You get one two-burner and one three-burner stove in this pack.
- The body is made using stainless steel.
- They come with 6 mm glass tops.
- Ultra-stylish design for your stylish kitchens.
- Both the stoves do not come with a warranty
4. Elica Vetro Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove
The next product on our list is Elica Vetro Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove. Elica is also a popular brand, and it manufactures microwave ovens, dishwashers, and the best gas stoves. It is a two-burner gas stove. The glass used in the making of the gas stove is of premium quality. It will last for a very long time as it comes with rust-proof texture. Along with this, it is scratch-proof as well, and that makes it a perfect gas stove for regular use. The toughened glass is supported with the help of a stainless steel plate. That makes it strong and durable. There are two burners made of brass, one is small, and the other is large. Brass is a perfect metal, and it also helps in fuel saving.
The pans support nozzles are euro-coated. They offer good support, and you can place any kind of utensil on the gas stove, and it does not slip off. Even during rough usage, the burners will not get damaged as the pan support nozzles protect them. The ergonomic design of the knobs makes it easy for you to use the stove. It comes with manual ignition. The cleaning process is also quite simple as any dirt does not get stuck on the surface of the toughened glass. You will receive a two-year warranty on both toughened glass and also on the entire product. It is a reliable product for your kitchen.
- It has a rust-proof and scratch-proof toughened glass.
- One small and one large burner are provided.
- Burners are made using brass material.
- It comes with stainless steel support beneath the toughened glass for durability.
- A two-year warranty is provided for toughened glass and body of the gas stove.
- The gas stove is very heavy.
5. Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove
When talking about any kitchen appliances, then how can we forget about the brand Prestige? Prestige is just like a very common name in the Indian kitchen. You will find at least one kitchen appliance from the brand Prestige. Here we have Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove. This is a three-burner gas stove, and it is one of the best gas stoves from this brand. This premium model became a very popular and bestselling product in the market in a very short span. It comes in black color. The Schott glass is used on the top of the gas stove. This glass can last for a very long time and still looks like a brand new product. You are going to love the design of the stove. There is enough space between each burner, and hence you can use all of them.
The individual pan support nozzles provide good support to the utensils when placed on the stove. You have three burners with the tri-pin feature. The burners are of different sizes, so you will be able to use them for different recipes. The beautiful design of the gas stove is one of the most important things that you should know. It comes with a two-year warranty for the toughened glass and the gas stove body as well. The ergonomic design of the knobs makes it easy for you to rotate the knob without any worries.
- It is a three-burner gas stove.
- The burners are made using brass, and they come in different sizes.
- The toughened glass is very strong.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
- The ergonomic design of the knobs makes the stove special.
- There is no auto-ignition feature, even when it is a premium model gas stove.
6. SuryaJwala Auto Ignition 3 Burner Gas Stove
SuryaJwala Auto Ignition 3 Burner Gas Stove is the next good gas stove that you can consider for your kitchen. Three-burner gas stoves are the most common type of gas stove that many people prefer these days. More number of burners help in faster cooking and the stylish designs make your kitchen look beautiful. It comes in black color. The toughened glass is black with an attractive floral design in white. The dimensions of the gas stove are 75 cm X 28 cm X 13 cm. The toughened glass is heat-resistant and hence perfect for the gas stove. It does not break easily, and so your stove is going to last for a very long time. You have three burners in this gas stove. Two are large burners while one is a small burner. The burners are made using heavy-duty cast iron material.
The gas stove body comes in stainless steel material, while the top of the stove is glass. It comes with powder coated pan support nozzles. The knobs are designed in such a way that they are very easy to rotate and use. The compact design of this gas stove is perfect for any kind of kitchen. The best part about this gas stove is, it has an auto-ignition feature. That means you don’t need a matchbox or lighter for this gas stove. It comes with a one-year warranty. The stove is very easy to clean and maintain.
- It is a three-burner gas stove.
- A heat-resistant toughened glass is used in the making of this gas stove.
- The burners are made using heavy-duty cast iron.
- The body of the gas stove is stainless steel.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- There is no warranty available for the toughened glass.
7. MILTON Premium 3 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
Milton is another good brand that you can consider for your kitchen appliances and here have MILTON Premium 3 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove. This is one of their premium gas stove models available in India. It comes with three burners of different sizes. The dimensions of the stove are 69 cm X 42.5 cm X 13.5 cm. The stove comes in black color with a red design on it. The extraordinary design on the gas stove is very attractive for you. The burners are placed at a good distance from each other, so you will be able to use all the burners simultaneously. This will save you a lot of time. Along with that, it is a gas efficient model, which saves you 68 percent more gas.
This is an ISI certified gas stove, which is designed with all safety precautions. The toughened glass is very strong and durable. It does not break easily. The burners are made using brass, and they come in different sizes. The pan supports are mild steel powder-coated, and hence they do not get damaged easily. The body frame is made using stainless steel, while the top layer is glass. The knobs are easy to operate as they are designed in the right way. It comes with manual ignition type, and hence you will need a matchbox to lighten the gas stove.
- The body of the gas stove is made using stainless steel.
- The top glass is made using a toughened glass of 7 mm thickness.
- It has three burners.
- It can save 68 percent more gas for you.
- It is an ISI certified gas stove.
- The burners are made using brass metal.
- No cons so far.
8. Amazon Brand – Solimo 2 Burner Gas Stove
Amazon brand itself does not require any kind of introduction, and here we have Amazon Brand – Solimo 2 Burner Gas Stove. This is a simple two-burner gas stove that is suitable for a small family. You will be able to cook on both the burners as they are placed at a good distance from each other. It is an ISI certified gas stove, which has been tested to meet all the quality parameters. It comes in black color. The top layer of the gas stove is glass, and the rest of the frame is made using stainless steel material. There is one big burner and one small burner. The toughened glass is 6 mm thick, and hence it does not break very easily. You are going to love the design and look of this simple gas stove.
While using a gas stove, overflow and spills are very common. To avoid the overflow of the food on to the kitchen counter, stainless steel drip trays are provided with the stove. The pan supports come with powder coating. They come in the right size and shape in order to accommodate vessels of any size. The heat distribution is very good, and hence the cooking process can be completed very fast. The inlet pipe is at the right side of the stove, at the back. The knobs are easy to rotate and operate.
- It comes with two burners.
- It is an ISI certified gas stove for your kitchen.
- The top glass layer is 7 mm thick and does not break easily.
- It has two drip trays made of stainless steel.
- The pan supports can accommodate vessels of any size and shape.
- The knobs are made using delicate material.
9. GREENCHEF Crystal Plus 2 Burner Glass Stove
If you are looking for another stylish design in gas stoves, then here is GREENCHEF Crystal Plus 2 Burner Glass Stove. Even when there are so many different models and designs of gas stoves available in the market, a two-burner gas stove is also the popular choice for many people. Two burner gas stoves can accommodate into a kitchen of any size, whether you have a small or big kitchen. It does not occupy a lot of space. The gas stove frame is made using stainless steel, while the top layer is toughened glass. A strong and durable toughened glass is used in its making. The black color glass with red color design on it makes it worth buying. You are going to love the look of this gas stove in your house.
The anti-skid feet of the gas stove is another noticeable feature about this stove. Without anti-skid feet, the stove might move, and that can cause spills or the vessels to topple. This can cause accidents, and with anti-skid feet, you are safe. The ergonomic design of the knobs makes this a good design to consider. The pan supports are strong and suitable for any type of vessel. The drip trays come without holes and are made of stainless steel. The dimensions of the gas stove are 68.6 cm X 38.8 cm X 12.8 cm. The two burners of the stove are of two different sizes.
- It is a two-burner gas stove.
- It comes in black color with red color design on it.
- The burners are strong and come in different sizes.
- The toughened glass is very strong and will last very long.
- The drip trays are made of stainless steel.
- It does not come with any warranty.
10. Glen 3 Burner Gas Stove With Auto Ignition
Glen 3 Burner Gas Stove With Auto Ignition is the last product on this list of ten best gas stoves in India. This is a three-burner gas stove. Glen is another bestselling brand in the online market. You will find many other kitchen and home appliances from the brand Glen. The quality of their products is very high, and hence you can pick a gas stove from the brand Glen. It comes in black color. The toughened glass of the stove is very thick. That makes it to last longer. The dimensions of the stove are 72 cm X 39 cm X 11.8 cm. It has three burners but does not occupy a lot of space in your kitchen. There are two big burners and one small burner for this gas stove.
The pan supports are strong and suitable for all kinds of vessels. The toughened glass can be cleaned very easily as it does not let the food get stuck on the stove’s surface. The drip trays are made using stainless steel. The burners come in brass, and so this is a fuel-efficient gas stove for regular use. The internal frame of the stove is made using stainless steel material only. It comes with a two-year warranty. You will receive a user manual in the pack, which will help you understand the gas stove usage in a better way.
- It is a three-burner gas stove.
- The burners are made using brass metal.
- The toughened glass is very thick and does not break.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It comes with drip trays of stainless steel material.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
- No cons so far.
How To Choose Best Gas Stoves In India
It is not going to be an easy task for anyone to pick one product when there are thousands of similar products available to you. They may look similar, but they are not the same. You just need to be very careful while making a choice. It is the same with buying a gas stove as well. There are many brands available in India, and each brand has different models. There are certain features that help you understand which is the best product from so many products. Here we have listed those important points that help you choose the right gas stove for your kitchen. Just go through the buying guide and start your shopping.
Number of Burners
The first and foremost thing that you need to check and decide is the number of burners in the gas stove. You will be able to find gas stoves with one burner to four burners. It all depends on your requirement. If you are a bachelor, then a small one-burner stove is fine. But for a family, you will need at least a two-burner stove. For a joint family, you can choose a four-burner stove. But make sure that you pick one based on the requirements. As the number of burners increase, the size of your gas stove is also going to increase. So, make sure that there is enough space in the kitchen.
Size of the burners
The next thing to keep in mind is the size of the burner. Usually, you will find small, medium and large size burners in any gas stove of two, three or four burners. In a two-burner stove, you will have one small and one large burner. But for three and four-burner stoves, it will be a mix of all three sizes.
The material of the burner
You can find two types of materials used in the making of the burners – Aluminum and brass. While choosing one of the materials, you will have to take into consideration about the corrosion, heat distribution, and durability. Brass is proven to be corrosion-free material, durable and a good conductor of heat when compared to Aluminum material. But brass is expensive as well. So, you need to make a choice accordingly.
Type of Ignition
When it comes to the type of ignition, there are two types. One is manual ignition and the other type of auto-ignition. Most of the gas stoves come with manual ignition only, but there are also auto-ignition models. You can choose an ignition type of your choice. For manual ignition, you will need a lighter or a matchbox. But if you are going for auto-ignition, then you will not need any of them. The auto-ignition is considered to be a safer option. But both of them are equally popular.
Space between burners
This is a very common thing that most of you ignore while buying a gas stove. But it is a very important point to keep in mind. When there is no enough space between the burners, then there are chances for accidents to happen. Also, due to this fear, many people avoid using all the burners on the stove. This problem is very common with three and four-burner gas stoves. So, make sure that there is enough space between any two burners on the stove.
The material of gas stove
Earlier, there were just stainless steel gas stoves. But now they come with a stainless steel body and glass top. They also have strong pan support made of metal, which has powder coating, drip trays made of stainless steel, and also spill-proof designs. All this makes the modern-day gas stoves very beautiful and attractive. They add beauty to your kitchen.
Style and Design
When we talk about the gas stoves, you imagine them in the same old simple designs. That is not the case anymore. Nowadays, there are different styles and designs of gas stoves available in the market. They come with the toughened glass surface, which are easy to clean. The top glass comes with some prints or designs on them, which make the gas stove more attractive. So, you no longer have to stick to the same old gas stoves.
Earlier, when the gas stoves were first introduced, they slightly slipped off on the kitchen counter surface. This is a very serious problem that you need to consider. Anything that is being cooked can slip and fall on the person making the meal. You may end up with burns. So, buying a gas stove that comes with anti-skid feet can be very helpful. Nowadays, almost all gas stoves come with this feature, but still, it is important to check it before you make any choice.
Some gas stoves have gas inlet connection on the left side, while some have it on the right side. You need to check out in the kitchen where you are going to place the gas stove and does it have the inlet hole. You will have to make a choice accordingly, instead of making any modifications to your kitchen counter surface after you purchase the gas stove. So, check it very carefully well in advance.
Warranty & Price
Price is always an important feature that you surely check before buying. But is it just the price that you are taking into consideration before buying your gas stove? If yes, then you are not making the right choice. You will have to consider all the above-listed factors and also warranty of the gas stove along with them. When you have a warranty, then you need not have to spend too many times for any minor repairs. You will receive a warranty for one or two years. So, even if you have to compromise slightly with the budget, then you can if you are getting a good warranty period. Top brands always offer you warranty as they maintain good quality while manufacturing the gas stove.
So, they are a bit expensive.
Gas Stoves Frequently Asked Questions
- Which gas stove is easiest to clean?
The modern day gas stoves are equipped with a glass panel on the top. This is tempered glass, and it is also tempered for added strength. You can go ahead and opt for these gas stoves with glass tops. These are not only durable, but they are great when it comes to the ease of cleaning. You can clean them with plain water and a sponge. The advantage of the glass is that the residue doesn’t stick to it, and the glass is tough, so you would not leave behind scratches.
- What to do in case of a gas leak?
If you notice a gas leak, then the first thing to do is switch off the mains. Do not touch any switch, do not turn on any light or fan. It is advisable to avoid using the phone as well. Open the windows and move out in the clean area. Over a few hours, let the ventilation remove the gas from the kitchen. Do not forget to turn off the main supply to ensure no further gas leaks in the kitchen.
- What is a safe practice while using the gas stove?
You should always check the pipes and stove for leakage. You can check if the pipe has cuts or if it is clear. Apart from this, you can also check if the regulator is turned off. It is a good practice to turn off the regulator when the gas stove is not in use. Apart from this, you should also clean the gas stove regularly so that it remains efficient and your energy bills are minimal.
- Can I clean the burner of the gas stove?
Yes, it is possible to clean the burners of the gas stove. To do so, you should wait until the burners have cooled down. Once that is done, you can remove the burner and soak them in soap water to clean it. Scrub them and wash them with clean water. Dry them properly and install them back on the gas stove. Cleaning the gas burners will ensure enough oxygen for the LPG to burn, and there is no CO generation.
- How do I know if the stove is generated CO?
You can install the gas sensor near the gas stove to be notified in case of an issue. Apart from this, you should look at the colour of the flame. If the colour of the flame is blue, then you are good. In the case of the CO generation, the colour of the flame can be yellow or orange. This signifies that the LPG is not burning correctly, and it can be dangerous for you.
- My gas stove doesn’t work with PNG; what should I do?
This is a common problem many people face when they buy a new gas stove. The solution is easy. You should ideally buy a gas stove that is compatible with pipeline gas. If you have already purchased the gas stove, you can contact the company, and they will be able to convert your LPG gas stove into the PNG gas stove. They charge a small premium for the service, but it works well, and post-conversion, the gas stove will work with the PNG.
Like we have already seen, there are different types and styles in gas stoves. They all look almost the same, but they are not. The different brand offers you different features and quality. That also decides the price of the gas stove. When you are looking for some of the best and top brands in India, then you need to pay a little high than what you usually pay for a gas stove. Just take help of the buying guide and go through the entire list of gas stoves above. Check out their features and compare the ones that you like the most. This way, you can make the right choice without any confusion. We hope this article has helped you pick the right gas stove. To know more about the product, you should start using it, and so you should get one home today!!!